Application: 2001-2004 Ford 6.8L v10; Non-EGR.
2001 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS ONLY IS EQUIPPED WITH EGR & REQUIRE 1999-2000 STYLE HEADERS. SEE OUR OTHER AUCTIONS.
*Buyer responsible to verify emissions label for compatibility. Please contact us for any questions.
These headers will not work on trucks equipped with an EGR valve. A different part number will be required.
TorqueTube® Exhaust Manifolds
Emissions compliant: CARB E.O. D-161-76
For 1999-04 models only
• Lifetime stainless steel construction never cracks or blows
• Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
• Patented PowerPickle® pulse converter maximizes exhaust extraction
• 1/2”-thick flanges never warp
• Flanges welded both sides, then milled flat
• Includes stainless Y-pipe assembly with seamless Y-collector
• Includes necessary heat shielding
• 5-Year Limited Warranty
A look at the stock Y-pipe clearly shows the Banks advantage:
Banks invented a ballistic flow device to overcome the problem that occurs where tubes join within a single collector; a "dead zone" that kills exhaust-gas velocity. The patented PowerPickle fills that void and utilizes the rotational firing order to maximize exhaust extraction. This detail-exclusive to Banks-captures exhaust-gas action and turns it into massive torque.