Gains up to: +72 hp / +87 lb ft torque | 10% better fuel mileage
Application: PowerPack System
1996-2000 P-30 chassis | Driver-side tailpipe exit
*HANDLING TIME IS 1-5 DAYS DEPENDING ON CURRENT INVENTORY.
CLASS-A MOTORHOME: Banks PowerPack features a pair of stainless-steel, tuned-length TorqueTubes exhaust manifolds, for stunning torque output when you want it. Pass, merge and climb as you please: your PowerPacked coach won't break a sweat. Achieve best gains of +72 hp and +87 lb-ft torque, with 10% better fuel economy—and never require high octane.
TorqueTubes® Exhaust Manifolds
Banks TorqueTubes maximize exhaust extraction and torque.
- Exclusive exhaust manifolds tuned specifically for motorhomes
- Lifetime 100% stainless construction never cracks or blows
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Seamless pulse extractor tuned to pull exhaust and slash backpressure
- Ultra-thick, 5⁄8-inch flanges welded on both sides and machined perfectly flat
- Fits so tight, it mounts without need for sealant or gaskets
- Head-pipe assembly included
- Includes necessary heat shielding
- Accommodates spark plug heat shields, eliminating need for expensive plug wires
- Lifetime Warranty
Banks Ram-Air® Intake system
Banks Ram-Air Intake System delivers cool, dense air to cylinders.
• Complete air intake system including Banks' mammoth Super-Scoop air inlet and ducting
• Lifetime filter flows more cool, dense ram-air into engine
• Includes service kit for use every 30,000-50,000 miles
• 5-year Warranty (filter: Lifetime Warranty)