BD 6.7L Cummins Flexplate Dodge 2007.5-2018 68RFE
- Meets SFI 29.3 Approval!
- Reliably handle up to 1,500 lb-ft of torque
- Twice the material of the stock flex plate
- Forged billet
- Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement
- Allows axial thrust unlike solid flywheel conversions
- Fits any OEM or aftermarket torque converter
- Direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit
- Affordable enough to replace with converter or transmission swap
- Great for racing, towing or stock!