PPW, WE ARE A.S.E CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS. FREE TECH SUPPORT 9AM-5PM PACIFIC (6I9)26I-8565.
Exhaust Brake - Universal 3.5-Inch
Recommended for 2500-5500 Series Trucks with Manual Trans
- Provides up to 150 retarding horsepower throughout the engine's RPM range
- BD's exclusive Variable Orifice Technology
- Adjustable pressure regulation
- Pneumatic spring loaded cylinder
- BD's solid, offset butterfly
- Rugged, cast-iron housings
- BD's exclusive alumibronze bushing
- Piston ring-seals
- Stainless steel butterfly shaft
- Proven to stand-up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment
- IP67 sealed air compressor included
- All mounting hardware provided
- There's a reason why the BD Brake is the most widely-recognized diesel exhaust brake in the industry: It's the best! Compare it to the competition, and you'll see why.
- Exhaust Back Pressure test gauge kit 1030050 suggested for the set-up of exhaust brakes
- Brake controls connect to throttle pedal with Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APPS). Vehicles without APPS will require 1300420 micro switch and custom bracket will have to be made.
- May not work with engines that have OEM Variable Vane (VGT) turbos such as Cummins ISX. Will work with aftermarket non-VGT turbos.