PPW, WE ARE A.S.E CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS. FREE TECH SUPPORT 9AM-5PM PACIFIC (6I9)26I-8565.
Edge Evolution CTS Diesel - Color Touch Screen
*SAME TUNING AS EVOLUTION CTS2. THIS IS LAST YEAR'S MODEL WITH 4.3" TOUCH SCREEN.
Evolution CTS Diesel - Evolution CTS Diesel
The Evolution CTS in-cab monitor and digital gauge display is a full-color, high-resolution 4.3-inch touch screen device. The CTS has all the features of a CS but also comes equipped with a video-in port allowing users to connect to Edge’s state-of-the-art back-up camera (sold separately) or any compatible off-the-shelf backup camera or video source.
• Full-color, high-resolution, 4.3 inch touch screen
• Multiple power levels for Mileage, Towing and Performance
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Ships with a universal suction cup mount from Arkon, the leader in device-mounting solutions.
• Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods(sold separately).
The Evolution CTS monitor unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data to ensure the safety of your vehicle.
• Switch between US or Metric units of measure
• Customize a comprehensive list of maintenance items to monitor
• Set up and monitor each selected maintenance item based on user-defined parameters
• Set alerts for advance notification of services that are coming due
• Once it has been indicated that a service has been performed, the Maintenance Manager will automatically reset the next service value.
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
BACK-UP CAMERA(sold separately)
The Evolution CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS unit.
Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.
The Evolution programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle’s factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product’s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.