PPW, OVER 15 YEARS ON EBAY. WE ARE A.S.E CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS. FREE SUPPORT 9AM-5PM PACIFIC TIME (6I9)26I-8565.
Edge Evolution CTS Diesel - Color Touch Screen
*SAME TUNING AS EVOLUTION CTS2. THIS IS LAST YEAR'S MODEL WITH 4.3" TOUCH SCREEN.
DOES NOT WORK ON 2011 DODGE CUMMINS WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION.
POWER GAINS: 2003-04 5.9L +120HP, 2004.5-07 5.9L +175HP, 2007-09 6.7L +125HP, 2010-12 6.7L +95HP
The Evolution CTS in-cab monitor and digital gauge display is a full-color, high-resolution 4.3-inch touch screen device. The CTS has all the features of a CS but also comes equipped with a video-in port allowing users to connect to Edge’s state-of-the-art back-up camera (sold separately) or any compatible off-the-shelf backup camera or video source.
• Full-color, high-resolution, 4.3 inch touch screen
• Multiple power levels for Mileage, Towing and Performance
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases.
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Ships with a universal suction cup mount from Arkon, the leader in device-mounting solutions.
• Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods(sold separately).
The Evolution CTS monitor unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data to ensure the safety of your vehicle.
• Switch between US or Metric units of measure
Barometric Pressure, Battery Voltage (Insight Only), Boost, Calculated Load, Corrected Speed, Engine Coolant Temp, Engine Speed, Fuel Level (Insight Only), Fuel Rail Pressure, Gear with TCL, Intake Air Temp, Manifold Air Pressure, Mileage Coach, MPG Instant, MPG Average, Throttle Position, Time 0-60, Time 1/4 mile, Trans Temp, Vehicle Speed
MAINTENANCE MANAGER FEATURES
• Customize a comprehensive list of maintenance items to monitor
• Set up and monitor each selected maintenance item based on user-defined parameters
• Set alerts for advance notification of services that are coming due
• Once it has been indicated that a service has been performed, the Maintenance Manager will automatically reset the next service value
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
DATA LOGGING SOFTWARE
Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying out of range parameters. The CS/CTS Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the “sweet spots” as well as potential problems on your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler make all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle’s condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!
• Log and store up to 10 unique logs at a time
• Log hours of data
• View and graph logs on your PC using the new MyStyle Software
• View all parameters or pick which ones you want to view
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.
Not legal for on-street use in the state of CA. Product is currently undergoing required emissions tests in order to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) number from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), allowing legal, on-street use. New versions of the product will result from this activity and Edge customers will be informed of that on the Edge website. Watch for this announcement soon.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product’s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.