PPW, WE ARE A.S.E CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS. FREE TECH SUPPORT 9AM-5PM PACIFIC (6I9)26I-8565.
FORD 6.0 POWERSTROKE 2003-2004|
• FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY EGTs, probe included
• Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions
• Additional 100 HP and 200 ft. lbs of torque
• Three power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
• Ships with a custom designed pod
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Adjustable LED backlight color
• Does 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Datalogs vital engine information
• Simple installation
• Able to adjust shift points/pressure
• Adjustable speed/rev limiter
• 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 4 PIDs at one time. There are 11 different PIDs to choose from. Below is a list and description of each:
• RPM (revolutions per minute) – Engine speed.
• MPH (miles per hour) – Note: Dash display may be +/-3 MPH off from the digital display due to mechanical differences in the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
• ECT (engine coolant temperature) – Degrees F.
• BST (Boost Pressure) - PSI
• EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) – Degrees F.
• EOT (Engine oil temperature) – Degrees F.
• TFT (Transmission fluid temperature) – Degrees F.
• IAT (Intake air temperature) – Degrees F.
• BARO (Barometric pressure) – PSI
• BAT (Battery voltage)
• DTC (Diagnostic trouble code count)
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Evolution module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Level 0: Stock
Level 1 (Trans Only) Only adds transmission line pressure for firmer shifts.
Level 2 (Economy): 15 Horsepower - 55 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3 (Tow): 60 Horsepower - 110 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4 (Extreme): 100 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
For 2005-2007, Part number is EEF1220
CARB certification pending. CARB E.O testing currently in progress.
The Evolution programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle’s factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product’s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.