PPW, WE ARE A.S.E CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS. FREE TECH SUPPORT 9AM-5PM PACIFIC (6I9)26I-8565.
Dodge Juice with Attitude CTS2
Application: 2004.5 Late, 2005 - 325 HP Diesel 5.9L Cummins (ECM mounted on Firewall)
Gains up to 180 HP / 440 LB FT Torque
A WHOLE NEW ATTITUDE
Featuring a sleek new look and state-of-the-art technology, the Juice with Attitude CTS2 sets the standard for power, control, and style. The Attitude CTS2 is an in-cabin controller that not only monitors vital vehicle parameters but allows you to shift-on-the-fly by controlling the Juice module for maximum control and power. If you own a diesel truck and you're looking for complete control over your driving experience, look no further than the Juice with Attitude CTS2. With five (some applications have six with the hot unlock) different power levels and the ability to change power levels on the fly, advanced dynamic safety features for engine and transmission protection, and huge horsepower gains, the Juice with Attitude CTS2 delivers mild to wild, and everything in between. The Attitude CTS2 monitor stays mounted in the cab to monitor, in real time, everything a complete set of aftermarket gauges would monitor and more. The Juice with Attitude CTS2 delivers improved throttle response, overall drivability, safety, and power like nothing else in the industry.
ATTITUDE CS2 FEATURES
• 5 On-the-Fly Adjustable Power Levels
• 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
• Up to an Additional 180 HP and 440 ft lb Torque on the 5.9L Cummins
• Increase Fuel Economy**
• Greatly Improves Drivability
• Enhances Towing Performance
• Display gauges in US or Metric Units, Degrees in F° or C°, Speed in MPH or Km/h
• NEW Maintenance Manager Application
• Excellent Throttle Response
• Easy Installation
• Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods (sold separately).
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
• Internet Updateable (Attitude only)
BUILT IN ACCESSORIES
• Exhaust Temperature Probe
• Turbo Timer
Level 1: 25 Horsepower - 80 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 40 Horsepower - 120 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 60 Horsepower - 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 80 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 5: 100 Horsepower - 250 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 6: 180* Horsepower – 440* Foot Pounds of Torque
Hot Unlock Code plus additional fee required for level 6. For pricing information and to get the unlock code you must complete a waiver located under hot unlock form.
When used with the Attitude CS monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time.
• Backdown %
• EGT (exhaust gas temp)
• Engine Load %
• Speed MPH
• Throttle position
• Transmission Lock
• Transmission Slip
• Intake Temperature
• Automatic Defueling to Prevent Excessive EGT, Boost and Transmission Slip*
• Turbo Timer* (allows turbo to cool before truck shuts off)
• Cold Engine Protection (no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm)
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
IMPROVED DRIVEABILITY FEATURES
• Low-Boost Fueling Adjustment
• Shift Defuel Setting*
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.
*Increase in fuel efficiency varies based on driving style.
CARB certification pending. CARB E.O testing currently in progress.
Misuse of this device could lead to a serious accident. Do not use to break legal speed limits. Before installing, read and comply with all information in the User Guide.