49-STATE LEGAL, NO SHIPPING TO CALIFORNIA.
PPW, WE ARE A.S.E CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS. FREE TECH SUPPORT 9AM-5PM PACIFIC (6I9)26I-8565.
Smarty S-03 for Dodge Cummins Turbodiesel 5.9L (1998.5-2002)
Fast Guide To Smarty's Features:
- CaTCHER software's inside.
- Ten different performance levels
- Fastest download in the industry. A typical ECM update takes about 3.5 to 5 minutes, depending on the truck
- ABS tire height updates in just few seconds from 22,5" to 44"
- Not traceable in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint.
- Manual High Idle is enable in all softwares
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- No tools required, no fuses to pull
- USB built in for simple updates from internet
- Most complete keyboad in the industry
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 mph
(In trucks of 2001 and 2002, the speed limiter is programmable in mph whereas older trucks have only a speed adjustment)
Fast Guide To Smarty's Software Levels
SW# 1 : Fuel Saver
SW# 2 : Only more fuel and Boost fooling
SW# 3 : Like # 2 + added timing
SW# 4 : “Soft” CaTCHER no added timing
SW# 5 : Like # 4 + added Timing
SW# 6 : Mild CaTCHER no added timing
SW# 7 : Like # 6 + added Timing
SW# 8 : CaTCHER no added timing
SW # 9 : CaTCHER with Timing
Software number Zero
About half the power of a stock software. Use it whenever reduced power is desired or when you have to make sure that NO SMOKE is produced .
Software number One
The Fuel Saver software. Mpg gains vary, in most cases a + 2 MPG has been reported. Please notice that the timing in this software is rather aggressive. HEAVY TOWING is not recommended with this software.
Software number Two
This software increases the fuel delivered by the ECM and does the boost fooling.
Software number Three
Same as software # 2 but timing has been added.
CaTCHER softwares from number : Four to number Nine,
The even numbered softwares are identical to the odd numbered ones, except for the timing. The softwares without added timing are intended for use with timing adding boxes.
The power gain at top RPM with these softwares is almost identical. These softwares differ greatly in HOW they get there. Than higher the software number then more aggressive the throttle response from idle speed up. Aggressive to the point that the softwares Eight and Nine can become difficult to handle on slippery roads. Please be very careful when you use these softwares for the first time! It takes some time to learn how to handle them.