2001 to current model year GM 2500HD/3500HD trucks with 14 bolt - 11.5” rear axle
2003-2013 Dodge 2500HD/3500HD trucks with 14 bolt - 11.5” rear axle
- 3.7" Total depth
- Neodymium magnet equipped fill plug
- Internal and external cooling fins
- Stainless steel Allen head fasteners
- Raw finish provides optimum heat transfer.
- Zinc-plated mounting bolts (M8 x 30 x 1.25 Allen head bolt)
- 3/8 inch O-ring sealed drain plug
- 1 inch stainless steel Neodymium Magnetic sight level/fill plug with Viton O-Ring Seal
- CMP - 4000 high performance gasket
- 2 tapped ports 1/8 and 1/4 inch temperature probes
Help keep your rear differential running cool and clean with an upgraded differential cover from PPE. Made in the USA from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. Combined with the largest set of cast cooling fins in the industry, found both inside as well as outside the pan, PPE’s differential covers offer industry-leading fluid cooling.
This pan also holds additional fluid, offering thermal stamina for those long hauls.
To help keep fluid cleaner, PPE includes our exclusive fill plug featuring a high-powered Neodymium magnet that will pull harmful ferrous metal particles right out of your oil before they have a chance to do damage.
Comes with stainless steel fasteners and a CMP - 4000 high-performance gasket to make installation a quick and painless job.