RaceTuning, A.S.E CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS. FREE SUPPORT 9-5 PACIFIC (6I9)26I-8565.
SMITTYBILT XRC GEN2 15.5K WINCH WITH STEEL CABLE
- Not Vehicle Specific
- Black texture finish
- Waterproofing: IP67 Rating
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Rated line pull = 15,500lbs. (7,045kgs) single-line
- Remote control Included
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound
- Recommended Battery: 650CCA Minimum for Winching
- Control: Remote Switch, 12 ft. (3.7m) lead
- Battery Leads: 25mm, 72 inch(1.83m)
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 397:1
- Weight: 124.0lbs. (56.5Kgs)
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear Mounting
- Bolt Pattern: 10.0 inch x 4.50 inch
- Brake: automatic in-drum
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.5 inch x 8.4 inch x 10.7
- Drum Size: Diameter 3.45 inch (88.0mm)
- Cable: 93.5 feet 25/64 inch Diameter
The newest generation of Smittybilt X2O and XRC winches have been enhanced in almost every area for increased enhanced performance and durability. The new 6.6HP amphibious motor is connected to a 3-stage planetary gear system with revised gear ratios for increased pulling power and lightning fast line speed. The completely waterproof, state-of-the-art 500AMP solenoid has the versatility to be mounted in multiple locations depending on your application needs. Every winch is finished in a rugged UV resistant matte black coating with stainless steel hardware, oversized aluminum cross bars, a four way roller fairlead and a forged hook. You can count on Smittybilt winches to be there every time, in every situation.
Ranging from 9,500lb - 17,500 lb, the workhorse XRC series is a complete recovery system with the muscle and reliability to bail you out of any situation. Every XRC system includes a heavy-duty magnetic remote control. The redesigned solenoid box can mounted in three locations on the winch for maximum versatility. All Gen2 XRC Winches come backed by a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and a 5-Year Electrical Warranty.
Triple Mounting Options for the XRC Control Pack
Smittybilt understands winches are used for a large variety of applications and has introduced the industry's first Triple Mounting Solution for the control pack. You now have the option of moving the control pack to allow increased airflow to the radiator or gain easier access to the control plug.