Gains up to: +56 hp | +67 lb ft Torque. 7% improved mileage.
'00-04 V10 Excursion: Banks has the formula for building V-10 muscle: the stainless-steel PowerPack adds best gains of +56 hp, +67 lb-ft torque, and 7% more miles to tfhe tank-full. A pair of bulletproof TorqueTube manifolds uncorks major torque for big hauling and climbing jobs.
Application: 1999-04 Ford F-250 / F-350 6.8L v-10 | TorqueTube Headers | Stainless steel exhaust system | Ram-Air Intake
Test vehicle: 1999 Ford F-350 crew cab dually • 6.8L Triton V-10 • 4R100 4-speed automatic • 4.10 rear axle ratio • 7500 lbs solo weight • 20,000 lbs combined towing weight.
Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels.
TorqueTube® Exhaust Manifolds
For 1999-04 models only
• Lifetime stainless steel construction never cracks or blows
• Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
• Patented PowerPickle® pulse converter maximizes exhaust extraction
• No sealant or gaskets required
• 1/2”-thick flanges never warp
• Flanges welded both sides, then milled flat
• Includes stainless Y-pipe assembly with seamless Y-collector
• Includes necessary heat shielding
• 5-Year Limited Warranty
Banks invented a ballistic flow device to overcome the problem that occurs where tubes join within a single collector; a "dead zone" that kills exhaust-gas velocity. The patented PowerPickle fills that void and utilizes the rotational firing order to maximize exhaust extraction. This detail-exclusive to Banks-captures exhaust-gas action and turns it into massive torque.
Formed of heavy-duty stainless steel, Banks' increased-diameter mandrel-bent 3.5" Monster exhaust pipe and tailpipe cut backpressure for increased power, longevity and fuel efficiency. The free-flowing polished-stainless straight-through Monster muffler delivers a commanding, yet civil, exhaust note. The polished-stainless tailpipe tip provides an awesome finishing touch. Outflows stock and the competition.
Includes: Polished-stainless straight-through Monster muffler with 3.5" flow path; Stainless constant-diameter 3.5" intermediate pipe & tailpipe; tailpipe tip
Banks Ram-Air® Intake System
• Molded, streamlined filter housing
• Lifetime, high-flow Banks Ram-Air filter
• Flows more cool, dense ram-air into engine
• Includes service kit for use every 30,000-50,000 miles
• 5-year Limited Warranty (filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
Ram-Air vs. Stock
This cutaway shows that the factory air filter housing has little room for air to flow around the filter. The Banks Ram-Air housing has a larger inlet & ballistic-shaped nose, which encourage the reusable air filter to freely inhale for more power.