PPW, *BANKS AUTHORIZED DEALER SINCE 2009 & FULL WARRANTY*. FREE SUPPORT 9AM-5PM PACIFIC TIME (6I9)26I-8565.
Banks Ram-Air® Intake System - Dry Filter
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- More power and better mileage for your EcoBoost!
- Beats stock and the competition!
- Fits 2011-14 5.0L, 6.2L and 3.5L EcoBoost
- Up to 64.6% less restrictive than stock
- DRY Air Filter Element
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-99
Banks Ram-Air Superiority. For 2011-14 5.0L, 6.2L and 3.5L EcoBoost. Banks opens up your truck's breathing with a flowbench-developed and dyno-proven Ram-Air Intake System that is 64.6% less restrictive than stock on the 3.5L (53.4% for 5.0L; 46.8% for 6.2L) at 600 CFM. Ram-Air's lifetime filter has a huge outlet with deep filter pleats that maximize flow and a complete air filter housing that draws in cooler, denser air to the engine for greater power and fuel economy. Features and Benefits: Large filter housing, specially designed inlet and low-restriction tubing optimize airflow; Giant dome-shaped lifetime filter replaces flat panel filter for more flow; never buy another filter; Large filter area for maximum high-flow filtration; One system fits all model years; all hardware included to cover every sensor variation (3.5L only). The Banks Ram-Air utilizes the stock base. It's an easy, hassle-free fit that ensures a secure connection and no disruption to air flow. Ford changed the sensor design in 2012 on the 3.5L, and the compressor bypass valve hose routing in 2013 - but don't worry about it - this system comes with everything you need no matter what model year you have.