PPW, *BANKS AUTHORIZED DEALER SINCE 2009 & FULL WARRANTY*. FREE SUPPORT 9AM-5PM PACIFIC TIME (6I9)26I-8565.
Torque Tube System
Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with 2011-2015 Ford 6.8L Class-A Motorhome
- Virtually indestructible 100% Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Maximize exhaust extraction
- Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat
- Seamless high-velocity collector
- Pulls exhaust and slashes backpressure
- Exclusive tuned-length parallel 5-tube design
- Patented PowerPickle pulse converter
- 5/8 inch thick flanges won't warp or flex
- Includes Y-pipe and heat shielding
Virtually indestructible 100% stainless TorqueTubes maximize exhaust extraction, unleashing gobs of torque. Exclusive tuned-length, parallel 5-tube exhaust manifolds designed specifically for motorhomes. 5-Year Limited stainless steel construction never cracks or blows. Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque. Patented PowerPickle pulse converter maximizes exhaust extraction (see the big PowerPickle). 1/2 inch thick flanges never warp. Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat. Hardware included. 5-Year Limited Warranty. Banks' streamlined, stainless steel TorqueTubes are the industry's only parallel 5-tube exhaust manifolds for RVs. Unlike competitors who add a separate tube length to a 4-tube formation, Banks integrates five tuned-length tubes into a design that allows rotational firing of the cylinders through the exhaust, minimizing backpressure and maximizing torque. The thick, 1/2 inch flanges never warp or leak. Maximize exhaust extraction and torque. And check out that amazing Power Pickle!