PPW, WE ARE A.S.E CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS. FREE TECH SUPPORT 9AM-5PM PACIFIC (6I9)26I-8565.
Manifold, Exhaust Pulse - 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L
Stop exhaust manifold cracks in their tracks with BD’s new Pulse exhaust manifold for the Dodge-Cummins. Cast from high silicon ductile iron, the Pulse features expansion joints that allow the manifold to expand and contract without cracking or exhaust leaks. As the name would imply, these manifolds are “pulse tuned” to assist in combustion chamber evacuation and increased exhaust flow.
The result is quicker turbo spool-up, reduced backpressure, increased power and better fuel economy. Some kits include stainless steel fasteners and washers to prevent lost or loose manifold bolts - gaskets are included.
- Fully divided pulse manifold design
- Pre-drilled for pyrometer probes
- High-silicon ductile iron
- Designed to withstand extreme temperatures and vibration
- Great for stock and performance installations
- Connection joints allows for expansion and contraction
- Prevents cracking or exhaust leaks
- Quicker turbo spool up
- Reduced back-pressure
- Increased power
- Kit includes stainless steel hardware
- Gaskets are available separately
- Replaces Cummins # 3967995, 3943871 & 3943875
- 75,000 Miles
- 1045987 can be used as a direct replacement for Cummins part numbers 3967995, 3943871 & 3943875 used on pick-up, motor homes, industrial and commercial engines.