- Fits 1997 to 2006 TJ Wrangler
- Fits 1984 to 2001 XJ Cherokee
- Fits 1986 to 1992 MJ Comanche
- Fits 1993 to 1998 ZJ Grand Cherokee
- Restore turning radius
- Eliminate bump steer
- X-rayed and magnafluxed for guaranteed quality
- Made in USA
When a vehicle is lifted above factory height, the steering system requires modification to compensate for new and increased angles. Skyjacker steering products are designed to decrease the new angles of lifted vehicles, therefore helping to retain the life of stock steering components, restore turning radius, eliminate bump steer and prevent frame damage. All forged steering products, made in the USA, are individually X-rayed and magnafluxed for guaranteed quality.
ACTUAL MEASURED DROP 5.5"