A WHOLE NEW ATTITUDE
Featuring a sleek new look and state-of-the-art technology, the Juice with Attitude CS2 sets the standard for power, control, and style. The Attitude CS2 is an in-cabin controller that not only monitors vital vehicle parameters but allows you to shift-on-the-fly by controlling the Juice module for maximum control and power. If you own a diesel truck and you're looking for complete control over your driving experience, look no further than the Juice with Attitude CS2. With five (some applications have six with the hot unlock) different power levels and the ability to change power levels on the fly, advanced dynamic safety features for engine and transmission protection, and huge horsepower gains, the Juice with Attitude CS2 delivers mild to wild, and everything in between. The Attitude CS2 monitor stays mounted in the cab to monitor, in real time, everything a complete set of aftermarket gauges would monitor and more. The Juice with Attitude CS2 delivers improved throttle response, overall drivability, safety, and power like nothing else in the industry.
ATTITUDE CS2 FEATURES
• 5 On-the-Fly Adjustable Power Levels
• Full-color, high-resolution, 2.4 inch button-controlled screen (CS2)
• Up to an Additional 120 HP and 240 ft lb Torque on the 6.0L Powerstroke
• NEW Ability to program your transmission to adjust Shift Points, Shift Firmness*, Speed Limiter, and Rev Limiter*
• Increase Fuel Economy**
• Greatly Improves Drivability
• Enhances Towing Performance
• Display gauges in US or Metric Units, Degrees in F° or C°, Speed in MPH or Km/h
• NEW Maintenance Manager Application
• Excellent Throttle Response
• Easy Installation
• Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods (sold separately).
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
• Internet Updateable (Attitude only)
Level 0: Stock
Level T: Transmission Tune Only
Level 1: 25 Horsepower – 50 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 50 Horsepower – 100 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 75 Horsepower – 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 90 Horsepower – 180 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 5: 120 Horsepower – 240 Foot Pounds of Torque
When used with the Attitude CS monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data, such as EGT, engine coolant temperature, transmission fluid temperature, engine oil temperature, and RPM, to name a few.
• NEW Switch between US or Metric units of measure
• NEW Automatic Defueling to Prevent Excessive EGT and Boost
• NEW Cold Engine Protection (no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm)
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
IMPROVED DRIVEABILITY FEATURES
• Low-Boost Fueling Adjustment
• Shift Defuel Setting*
• Axle Ratio Adjustment*
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS unit for the ultimate in customizability.
*Results and features set may vary by vehicle make and model.
** Increase in fuel efficiency varies based on individual driving styles.
Not legal for on-street use in the state of CA. Product is currently undergoing required emissions tests in order to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) number from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), allowing legal, on-street use. New versions of the product will result from this activity and Edge customers will be informed of that on this website. Watch for this announcement soon.
Misuse of this device could lead to a serious accident. Do not use to break legal speed limits. Before installing, read and comply with all information in the User Guide.