TAZER JL MINI & FRONT CAMERA For 2018-Newer JEEP WRANGLER JL
LED HEADLIGHT PROGRAMMER (For Jeeps that upgraded from Halogens)
European JLs are equipped with side mirror turn signals, which take the place of Halos in the wiring. You currently can’t install Halos on European JLs.
Tazer JL Mini is to be an essential tool for owners of the new 2018+ Wrangler JL and Jeep Gladiator.
Simple, plug-in installation – simply unplug the SGW module and plug the Tazer JL Mini in its place. Located above the OBD2 Diagnostic connector.
Features are all accessed using the dash display, using steering wheel buttons to navigate the menus.
Tazer JL features can be broken into two categories;
Vehicle Settings – which are changes made to the Jeep like tire size, gear ratios,
or change settings to accommodate other upgrades or modifications. These
changes will continue to operate after the Tazer JL Mini is unplugged.
Live Functions – which are functions the Tazer JL Mini performs live, only while
– Change Tire Size
– Change Gear Ratio
– Change Transfer case LOW ratio
– Enable/Disable TPMS system
– Change TPMS pressure warning limit front/rear (25psi-85psi)
– Enable/Disable Backup camera
– Enable/Disable Cargo Camera input (8.4 Uconnect only)*
– Enable/Disable CD (wired audio) input*
– Enable/Disable TravelLink/XM traffic&weather
– Change Daytime Running Lights (DRL) region (type)
– Change DRL location
– Enable/Disable DRL Dropout function
– Enable/Disable factory fog lights
– Enable/Disable Fog Light Dropout (when Fogs shut off while High Beams are on)
– Enable/Disable Factory Halo lights (including BCM output for adding Halo’s)
– Enable/Disable One-touch lane change
– Change Headlight type (std/LED)
– Change Fog light type (std/LED)
– Change Taillight type (std/LED)
– Change Front Turn Signal type (std/LED) – supports aftermarket LED lights too
– Enable/Disable Trailer Tow setting
– Enable/Disable Aux Button settings
– Enable/Disable Blind Spot detection (if hardware added or removed)
– Enable/Disable/Change Parksense configuration
– Disable Electronic Sway Bar (if removed from vehicle)
– Disable Front Axle Disconnect module for axle swaps
– Disable Front and Rear Lockers for axle swaps
– Disable Electronic Steering Pump for hydraulic steering conversions
– Change cluster splash screen Wrangler/Sahara/Rubicon
– Change HVAC controls setting to allow use of dual zone controls on single zone Jeep (for those upgrading the 5″ radio)
-Enable Automatic Headlamps (If hardware added)
– Enable/Disable PANIC button on remote
– One-touch return-to-stock – Quick “unmarry” function returns all vehicle settings back to
– AutoStopStart disable – remembers last state of the auto stop start system and will set it for
you the next time you start the vehicle
– AutoTracKill – remembers last state of traction control system and will set it for you the next
time you start the vehicle
– Can disconnect sway bar in 2WD up to 30mph (any speed if button mapped SwayKill is used)
– Can use backup camera and added cargo/front/undercarriage camera or media player at
– TurnCAM – automatic backup camera when turn signals are used (8.4 uconnect only)
– Dark Mode- Turns off all exterior lighting and dash/radio/shifter lights while parked with
– Light Show mode – 6 preset and 3 make-your-own Light shows that flashes all the exterior
lights, perfect for car shows/first responders/off-road visibility. Control from Key Fob or
steering wheel buttons. Can be enabled for in-motion use for parades, off-road and legal
– Axle Locker control (Rubicon) – Engage lockers in 2WD and 4Hi on demand.– TC Kill – Tuns off traction control, stability control and ABS.
– Hood Alarm – When the vehicle theft alarm is armed, monitors hood activity and will sound
the alarm and flash light shows if opened.
– Cooldown mode: Turn engine fans on demand when the ignition is on, engine not running
– Line Lock: Can lock front brakes for an easy burnout
– Rock Crawl: Can lock all four brakes by pressing steering wheel buttons to hold the vehicle
still, especially helpful when off-road.
– Winch Mode: Raise idle to 2000 RPM with a simple button press.
– Button Mapping: Use cruise up, down and right buttons as quick-access to some of Tazer
JL’s functions, when cruise control is off.
– Display DTC’s – Shows the diagnostic codes that’s making the check engine light come on.
– Clear CELs – Reset that pesky check engine light. Good when you have mods that set the
light and you know exactly why.
– 0 to 30 and 0 to 60 Timers – Displays 0-30 or 0-60 times on EVIC display
-Automatically blanks license plate lights when in Reverse on Gladiators, to remove glare on the backup camera at night.
-Vacuum/Boost gauge – Watch real-time Maniford Pressure, great for boosted/turbo applications
– Firmware updates – new firmware is available periodically, always free!
2018-Newer JEEP WRANGLER JL FRONT CAMERA by Z-Automotive
Easy to install, grille-mounted front camera kit for the 2018-2019 Wrangler JL. Includes everything needed to install the kit, no wire splicing, no screws.
Requires a Tazer JL or Tazer JL Mini to activate the “cargo camera” input on your screen. Works on the 8.4 Uconnect only.
If the Tazer JL is present, this camera input can be activated at any time, in any drive mode, and at any speed, as long as you want. It makes a perfect trail camera as well as for parking.
Cargo camera input is not a Hi-Definition input like the backup camera, so the video quality will not be as good! This is a high-quality standard definition (480i)camera. There is no way to add a high-definition cargo camera input to the JL radio.