*IMPORTANT. Buyer should check 4 digit catch code on computer for verification. This code can be found on a white sticker at the computer wiring harness plug. See picture 4 for an example. Pictures 2-9 illustrate installation per instructions. Use this for tech support if you are having trouble doing the installation.
1995-1997 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel F250-F350 & Automatic Transmission. Applicable catch codes: ZAA, LKM, PRE, NAW, MIF, TDE, TEE, YBT (Does not cover code MME, contact us.)
Code should be verified to make sure the computer has not been changed in the past or other issues.
Ford 7.3L Switchable Chips
Manufactured by TS Performance.
They are available in 6 position settings. Your choice of programs are Stock, High Idle, Anti-Theft, Valet (70 MPH Speed Limiter), 50hp, 75hp, 100hp, 140+ Extreme Smoke.
PLEASE SPECIFY 6 SETTINGS DURING CHECKOUT OR BY EMAIL. IF NOT SPECIFIED, WE WILL PROGRAM SETTINGS OF STOCK, HIGH IDLE, 50HP, 75HP, 100HP, 140HP
- Does TS Performance offer a variety of chips? Yes we have chips available for both towing and racing. For towing we recommend either the ts 50hp or 75hp chip. We have the TS 100hp or the 140hp+ extreme for those that want lots of horsepower.
- Will I notice a difference in power? Yes, the power you feel will be immediate.
- Does the TS Performance chip make changes to an automatic transmission? Not only does the addition of the chip increase power and torque but it also firms up the shift points. Firmer shifting that will allow your truck to slip into gear not slam into gear.
- Are the TS Performance chips difficult to install? The four bank chip is easy and simple to install. It simply slides into your computer for a secure fit. No taping required. Our step by step instructions are sent out with your chip purchase.
- What information needs to be provided to TS Performance for a chip order? The year of your vehicle ( example early 99 or late 99). It is not necessary to provide a truck code.
- What are the advantages of installing a TS 4 bank chip over other brands?
A) The TS 4-bank chip does not leave the 605 computer code in your PCM that can be detected.
B) If your computer is reflashed by the dealer no need to worry. This chip operates off all four pages of the computer. Simply plug your chip back in and your power is there.
- Can I expect better fuel mileage with the TS Performance chip? With all the TS Performance horsepower chips in almost all cases a 2-4 mpg increase has been reported. This of course will depend on the user's driving habits.
- What type of performance gains will i receive with the TS Performance chip?
A) TS Performance 50 hp - 50 to your rear wheels
B) TS Performance 75 hp - 75 to your rear wheels
C) TS Performance 100hp - 100hp to your rear wheels
D) TS Performance 140hp+ extreme - over 140hp to your rear wheels